It has 2 functions below:
1. Continuously power up to 2 USB devices when the switch is in the up position (top green led will be lit)
2. Thermally control up to 2 USB devices when the back switch is in the bottom position, when the temperature is >=88F(31C) it will power on and stay powered on until the temperature falls below 81F(27C)
This controller fits into a precut slot in a number of the kits or in and can also be used as a stand-alone unit using one of our mounting kits (not included).
(1) Controller Device: 75mm x 44mm x 26mm / Cutout: 69mm x 38mm
(1) Thermal Probe 18" (please leave the protective shield on)
(1) 18" Male to Male USB cable for input power
(1) USB Female input connector to power the device
(2) Thermal controlled Female USB output connectors
(1) 3mm Green LED, only lights when you are using in continuous mode with switch in up position
(1) 3mm Dual Red/Green LED, when switch is in down thermal control position this will be red when below 81F and Green when the controller has activated the USB devices
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!